Here is my list of priority issues for the 2014 Victorian state election
- The East West Link tunnel road project should not proceed.
- Public transport network plans for 2014-2020
- Funds allocated to building a safe and comprehensive cycling network segregated from cars -
- Cycling network plans for 2014-2020 - aiming to provide a connected safe bike route to within 5km of every Melbourne resident.
- Logging in Victoria's native forests should cease.
- The Great Forest National Park to be proclaimed.
- A complete overhaul of our train network - and new lines built to the airport, Rowville and Doncaster
- State secondary school system needs more resources and funds.
- 7 star efficiency rating for buildings - commercial and residences
- Energy plan to increase renewable energy production to 80% of total demand by 2020, including investment is solar and wind power and local energy storage capacity