Some of the lies you have told during your term of office include:
- That asylum seekers threw their children overboard.
- That there would never ever be a GST.
- That Tasmania's forests would be protected after the 2004 Federal election.
- That David Hicks would be given a fair trial by the United States, and that he is guilty of terrorist acts (for which he has not been tried).
- That Australians don't want a repubic.
- That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction - when you had ASIO reports stating that they did not.
- That the Iraq war would reduce terrorism and make Australia a safer place.
- That the free trade agreement with America would be of benefit to Australia.
- That your workplace reforms make Australia a better place.
- That the sale of Telstra is in Australia's best interests.
- That you knew nothing about AWB's deals with Saddam Hussein's regime.
- That your government would follow a strict code of ministerial conduct and be accountable to the Australian people.
- That nuclear power is the best option for future energy production.
- That changes to the cross-media ownership laws would be in Australia's best interests - when clearly they suit the media barons.
- That coal can be made clean..
PM tries to defuse 'powder' keg
"Prime Minister John Howard has denied he distorted test results to claim that a white powder sent to the Indonesian embassy last year was a biological agent."
I think after the succession of lies you have told, it is time you stepped down as Prime Minister of Australia. You simply cannot be trusted and are not fit for office.